The Department of Anthropology would like to extend to you our sincerest gratitude.
Your generous gift makes it possible for us to continue funding scholarships for deserving undergraduate and graduate students, attracting and retaining top faculty, building world-class facilities and labs, and enabling our cutting-edge research and educational programs to flourish. Thank you!!
- Anthropology Development Fund – Funds go to graduate and undergraduate scholarships, student travel, and research expenses
- Anthropology Graduate Student Organization (AGO) Please copy the title of the fund “Anthropology Graduate Student Organization”, and after following the link, paste it in the space provided.
- Lipe Visiting Scholar– Resources go toward bringing a nationally recognized archaeologist to Pullman to work with graduate students in archaeological method and theory. Please copy the title of the fund “Lipe Visiting Scholar”, and after following the link, paste it in the space provided.
- Museum of Anthropology Development Fund – Funds are specifically targeted for enthographic and archaeological collections held in the museum at WSU. Please copy the title of the fund “Museum of Anthropology Development Fund”, and after following the link, paste it in the space provided.
- The Bob Ackerman Endowed Graduate Fellowship in Archaeology
- The Elaine Burgess Graduate Fellowship
- Dr. Grover S. Krantz Scholarship in Anthropology
- The Harvey “Pete” Rice Memorial Scholarship
- The Janet Friedman Memorial Scholarship
- The Nicholas Michael Scoales Scholarship
- The Oscar Lewis Award
- Phyllis and Richard Daugherty Scholarship for Graduate Student Excellence
- Phyllis and Richard Daugherty Scholarship for Undergraduate Student Excellence
- The Richard Daugherty Research Assistantship